Music on Main Street returns to Downtown Round Rock on March 2
Round Rock’s free concert series, Music on Main Street, will return Wednesday, March 2, for its fourth season in the heartbeat of your hometown, Downtown Round Rock.
The entire family will feel right at home at this 13-part concert series. Kick off your shoes and be entertained by a variety of talented musicians. Pack a picnic or visit a downtown restaurant — all provide carry out – or hit up the Svante’s Stuffed Burger food truck onsite.
Escape the routine of the everyday and spend your Wednesday nights in Downtown Round Rock.
All shows begin at 6 p.m. and end at 8 p.m.
- March 2: Urban Achievers Brass Band, 12 Piece Brass Band
- March 9: Lost and Nameless, Country-Folk
- March 16: Lucas Miller, the Singing Zoologist and Joe McDermott. Spring Break for families! Facepainters, bouncy house and balloon artist
- March 23: Charles Thibodeaux and the Austin Cajun Aces, Cajun
- March 30: Huck and the Jackknives, Texas Swing Blues
- April 6: The Sieker Band, Bluegrass
- April 13: Hello Wheels, Stomp Folk
- April 20: Lady Be Good, Western Swing Jazz
- April 27: Sarah Arenella, Vintage Jazz
- May 4: Jimmy and the Mustangs, Rock-N-Roll
- May 11: Jonas Alvarez Band, Latin
- May 18: Randy Brown and Pine Curtain, Folk
- May 25: Colin Huntley Band, Singer-Songwriter
More information contact Kristin Brown, 512-218-5447 or [email protected].
The post Music on Main Street returns to Downtown Round Rock on March 2 appeared first on City of Round Rock.
Source: City of Round Rock