Downtown road closures planned for St. Patrick’s Day
A portion of Main Street will be closed at 5 p.m. Thursday, March 17 in anticipation of increased St. Patrick’s Day crowds.
The closure is limited to West Main Street between Blair and Mays Streets and East Main Street from Mays to Sheppard Streets. Mays Street will remain fully accessible.
The City Hall Parking Garage will remain accessible via McNeil Road to Lampasas Street.
In addition to the City Hall Parking garage and street parking, there are many other options for free, easy parking throughout Downtown:
- Library surface lot (accessed from Liberty Avenue and/or Sheppard Street)
- Liberty Avenue surface lot (accessed from Liberty Avenue)
- Transit Center parking garage (accessed from Bagdad Avenue)
- Baca Center parking garage (accessed from Bagdad Avenue)
- Centennial Plaza surface lot (accessed from McNeil Road and/or Brown Street)
The post Downtown road closures planned for St. Patrick’s Day appeared first on City of Round Rock.
Source: City of Round Rock