Spring Clean Up to take place starting in June
Round Rock utilities customers are encouraged to do away with old furniture or other bulk items without the hassle and expense of hauling it off during this year’s Spring Clean Up Collection Day.
The program, which was delayed to June this year due to COVID-19, is free for City of Round Rock utilities customers. Simply place acceptable bulk items neatly at the curb, by 7 a.m. on your scheduled Spring Clean Up Collection Day.
Your Spring Clean Up collection day is based on your regular trash collection day:
REGULAR COLLECTION DAY
SPRING CLEAN UP COLLECTION DAY
|Monday||Saturday, July 11
|Tuesday||Saturday, June 13|
|Wednesday||Saturday, July 11
|Thursday||Saturday, June 20|
|Friday||Saturday, June 27|
Bulk items ACCEPTED curbside:
Bulk items NOT ACCEPTED curbside:
- Freon Appliances (recycling options)
- Automotive products (accepted at Recycling Center)
- Brush/tree limbs (see Brush Recycling)
- Chemicals (accepted at HHW Collection Events)
- Demolition/construction debris
- Paint (accepted at HHW Collection Events)
- TVs (recycling options)
Due to the large amounts of material expected, some items may not be picked up on the scheduled garbage collection day. If this happens, please contact Round Rock Refuse at 512-255-4980.
- Non-freon appliances such as washers, dryers, stoves, dishwashers and hot water heaters can be placed curbside during Spring Clean Up, however they are not recycled. These can be recycled at the City’s Recycling Center during normal business hours.
- Freon appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, air conditioner units or other appliances that at one time contained Freon, cannot be accepted at the Recycling Center or curbside. The following companies offer Freon appliance recycling services:
- Round Rock Appliance Recycling: 512-903-6195
- Appliance Collector: 512-650-0528
Source: City of Round Rock