June 24 Update
- Excavation will begin on W. Main in approximately two weeks.
- Crews will be working on storm sewers, curbs and concrete driveways along Mays for the next several weeks.
- Utility work is being finalized on W. Liberty and it should be reopened in approximately two weeks. It will be closed again in 3-4 months when curb, gutter and sidewalk work begins.
- Curbs will be installed at Bagdad and Mays the latter part of this week. The intersection will be closed for 2-3 days.
- Crews will be working on an electric duct bank at Round Rock Ave. and Brown for 3-4 days next week. The work will be done between 9am-4pm every day and Brown will remain accessible from the south.
Source: City of Round Rock