Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 6, for Special Local Option Election
Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 6, for a Special Local Option Election. The election is whether to allow the legal sale of all alcoholic beverages including mixed beverages throughout the entire Round Rock City limits.
Currently, approximately 80 percent of the city allows for the sale of all alcoholic beverages in restaurants and bars, while the remaining areas are only permitted to sell beer and wine. This map shows current laws in place regarding the sale of alcoholic beverages in the City limits.
Round Rock Election Day voting times, locations
Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Both Williamson County and Travis County use vote centers for voting on Election Day. The City of Round Rock contracts with both counties to conduct its elections. Here are links to all vote center locations for Williamson County (PDF) and Travis County (PDF). Vote centers in Round Rock are:
- Baca Senior Center, 301 W Bagdad Ave. Building 2
- Brushy Creek Community Center, 16318 Great Oaks Drive
- Cedar Ridge High School, 2801 Gattis School Road
- Fern Bluff MUD Community Center, 7320 Wyoming Springs Drive
- Forest Creek Elementary, 3505 Forest Creek Drive
- JB & Hallie Jester Annex, 1801 E Old Settlers Blvd.
- Round Rock High School, 300 N Lake Creek Drive
- Round Rock Presbyterian Church, 4010 Sam Bass Road
- Round Rock Randalls, 2051 Gattis School Road
- Round Rock Sports Center, 2400 Chisholm Trail
- San Gabriel Rehabilitation & Care, 4100 College Park Drive
- Sleep Inn & Suites, 1980 South IH 35
- Teravista Community Center, 4211 Teravista Club Drive
- The Fellowship Church of Round Rock, 3379 Gattis School Road
Visit our Elections Page for more information.
The post Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 6, for Special Local Option Election appeared first on City of Round Rock.
Source: City of Round Rock